As a way of giving expression to the look, girls who like to apply makeup daily use mascara as their main tool. As an alternative, the method known as eyelash extension thread by thread has been standing out precisely because it is more natural and the possibility of leaving mascara aside.
How does eyelash extensions work?
Artificial eyelashes are fixed with a proper glue just above the root of your natural eyelash, the size can vary from 4 to 21 millimeters in length and from 0.05 to 0.3 millimeters in thickness, the application is made along the entire length of your natural lashes.
- Before starting the whole process, the eyelashes are cleaned in order to eliminate grease and dirt.
- Then a protection is applied to the lower lashes to prevent them from sticking with the upper lashes.
- And then the artificial eyelashes are glued using suitable glue and prick
For women who also want to do this method of stretching eyelashes thread by thread, it is ideal that they look for qualified professionals to avoid inconvenience, as they require delicacy and a lot of skill.
How to do it – Complete step by step
The entire application process can be a little time consuming, and can take up to two hours on average to be ready. This is because, as the name implies, it is applied thread by thread, in some cases more are glued and in others less. The entire application form and more details can be found in the video above.
More important than finding out how much it costs is knowing if the beauty salon has specialized and competent professionals, when it comes to prices it is not possible to say an exact value as it may be different from one salon to another, but on average it can vary between 130 to 250 reais, be wary of places that offer values far below these since the materials and the qualification of the professionals can be dubious.
This is a completely painless procedure, the professional who will apply the eyelashes will only use tweezers and glue, and at all times the person will have their eyes closed.
Before and after
The results can be impressive, in addition to looking beautiful, it will make life easier for women who love to put on makeup when they wake up, as they won't have to waste time applying false eyelashes, whether to go to work, to go to an event or for a casual walk.
Some actions you take on a day-to-day basis will make your thread last longer or shorter, so it is ideal to follow some tips to ensure that your application lasts as long as possible.
- Do not get wet for the first 24 hours after application
- Be careful not to get too wet while showering.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes, this could loosen the artificial lashes.
- Do not use oil-based makeup remover, preferably water-based ones.
- To remove makeup near the eyelashes, use a cotton swab with soap and gently remove
- Also use water-based mascara, avoid the ones that are waterproof, in addition apply from the middle to the front, avoiding contact with the area where the false eyelash was glued
How long does eyelash extension last?: Following all care to ensure that false eyelashes do not fall out, it can last up to 30 days or more.